Round shower column CLASS T360 external showers Gaboli Flli
Discounted by 50% from the list price
2-3 working days chrome finish. For products in other finishes, please contact us for delivery times.
Gaboli Fratelli Rubinetteria: round shower column, modern shower column, shower column with shower head and hand shower
The CLASS T360 round shower column can be installed in your bathroom as:
- external shower column with mixer inserted in the column at the bottom (it becomes a whole body)
- shower column with built-in wall mixer
- shower column with external lateral mixer connected to the column by means of a hose
- shower column with thermostatic mixer
IMPORTANT: the shower column mixer is NOT included in the price. You can customize the shower column with a mixer that's right for you!
Order the CLASS T360 outdoor shower column with rounded shapes on IDEEARREDO.com! Here you will find quality Made in Italy taps at discounted prices!
DESCRIPTION OF THE CLASS T360 ROUND SHOWER COLUMN:
- Type: modern shower columns
- The shower rod is telescopic . It means that it can be adjusted in height, thus satisfying the needs of different family members. For measurements check the technical data sheets.
- Round shower head Ø 200 mm, adjustable, in abs
- Anti-limescale shower head (with silicone nozzles that allow you to easily remove limescale deposits)
- Shower arm length 330 mm
- With shower diverter located on the column shower
- Round abs shower, one jet
- Material: brass
- Shower column WITHOUT mixer
- TO BE COMPLETED with a shower mixer tap
- Check out our guide on choosing the shower column and matching it with the shower mixer
- polished chrome shower column
- Manufacturer: Gaboli Fratelli Rubinetteria
- 100% Made in Italy
- Modern design
- Maintenance: clean the shower taps regularly with a soft cloth with warm water and neutral soap. Do not use abrasive sponges or aggressive products.
IDEEARREDO.com - Gaboli Fratelli Rubinetteria authorized dealer
Gaboli Fratelli Rubinetteria was born in the 1950s, founded by the Gaboli brothers: Bruno and Giovanni. Currently the company is managed by their children who continue to carry on the work with the same love as their fathers.